A brand is a relationship between a business or organization and its audience. A brand identity is how the organization communicates its personality, tone and essence, as well as memories, emotions and experiences. Visual identity graphic design is exactly that: the visual elements of brand identity that act as the face of a brand to communicate those intangible qualities through images, shapes and color.
- logo creation
- graphic content for social media
- print (postcards, brochures, banners, posters, flyers, folders)
- digital (web, social media, newsletter)
- stationary design (business cards, letterheads, envelopes, folders)
- newspaper & magazine design
- ads for printing and digital media